sexta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2010

'...'

Algumas dores e dúvidas estão ausentes após 48 horas.
Mas eu ainda me sinto triste.. por mim. Comigo.
Porque eu decidi espalhar as palavras sobre a mesa, e eu não sei se elas cairão e quebrarão a seguir.
Qualquer coisa que me salve.
Let's try!
Talvez tudo bom volte.. ou saiam do planejado.

'With an ironclad fist i wake up and french kiss the morning
While some marching band keeps its own beat in my head while we're talking
About all of the things that i long to believe,
About love, the truth and what you mean to me.
And the truth is, baby, you're all that i need.

I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
For tonight i sleep on a bed of nails
I wanna be just as close as the holy ghost is
And lay you down on a bed of roses

Well I'm so far away
Each step that i take is on my way home
(...)

I've got nothing to prove
For it's you that i'd die to defend.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário